- US $1,500 per year for a standalone installation.
- US $2,500 per year for a cluster installation of 3 nodes plus $250 per year for each additional node above 3.
- Extended installation instructions.
- High-level system configuration suggestions and approximate capacity planning.
- Email communication with IT administrators deploying and managing Tinode *.
- Assistance with issues during installation.
- Assistance with issues during upgrades.
- Guidance around implementation and configuration.
- Assistance identifying and troubleshooting problems in systems.
- Identifying and creating appropriate bug reports.
- Prioritized bug fixes and feature requests.
* Business day coverage is from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm US Pacific time zone on non-US holidays.
- Support in languages other than English.
- Support through video or audio calls *.
- Support for end-users.
- Development questions or requests *:
- Development questions are answered through the forum.
- Bug reports should be submitted to Github using provided forms.
- Third party integrations, installers, images and plug-ins *.
- Remote administration.
- Professional services including:
- Product training.
- System performance and tuning.
- Installation and upgrade services.
- Support for releases other than the latest official release or the previous major build release.
* May be provided for an additional cost of US $225/hour.
How it works
1. Provide named contacts
Support requests must be filed by one of three named contacts in your organization. Named contacts must have an email address with your company domain and must be individuals, and cannot use shared or group email addresses sent or received by more than one physical person.
2. Maintain Support subscription
Your organization must have a current Support subscription. The subscription must be appropriate for the type of the installation, i.e. a Cluster Support subscription if your installation is a cluster.
3. Provide information and logs in a timely manner
To quickly deliver root cause analysis and overall resolution the support team requires information and logs requests from the customer delivered in a timely, consistent and well-structured manner. Information may include, but would not be limited to files, logs, dumps, and redacted configuration and database information.